Structural Functional Features
- Simultaneous maintains the sample at a precise temperature while providing a reciprocal Shaking environment of up to 180 rpm.
- Excellent temperature variation due to shaking motion.
- Drain valve for easy draining of bath solution.
- Upper part is made of stainless steel and is easy to maintain.
- Convenient for carrying and moving with handles on the left and right sides.
- Vibration is minimized during shaking by using BLDC motor.
- Convenient structure for sample handling due to the dropped location of the internal bath and device control part.
Use Convenience Features
- Simultaneously displays temperature and shaking speed.
- Temperature control and shaking can be set independently.
- Prevents sample run-off thanks to smooth shaking start.
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Optimized temperature control with temperature autotuning.
- Calibration function minimizes temperature difference.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safe structure in which the heater, sensor, and pump inside the bath are separated by covering plates.
Inner Gable Cover
- Standard provided cover minimizes water evaporation.
- Gable roof-shape interior prevents condensed water from falling onto specimen.
- Convenient use at high temperatures with cover handle.
Spring Wire Rack
- One supplied made of stainless steel.
- Easy to maintain as structure makes for convenient attachment to body.
- It has a lattice-shaped double spring structure, which makes it easy to fix various kinds of experiment containers and the height can also be easily adjusted.