Structural Functional Features
- The internal bath is integral structure and It is made of stainless steel and has excellent durability.
- Compact design for excellent space utilization.
- The control part at the bottom front is tilted, making it easier to set up the product and check information.
- Convenient to use as the power switch is located on the front.
Use Convenience Features
- Intuitive and scale-type easy temperature setting make it suitable for simple experiments.
- Mounting accessories of various types and sizes convenience. (option)
- Safe structure in which the heater, sensor, and pump inside the bath are separated by covering plates.
- Over temperature limit function.
|Bath volume (L / cu ft)
||20 / 0.7
|Working temp. range (?? / ??)
||Amb. +7 to 100 / Amb. +12.6 to 212
|Temp. stability at 50?? (???? / ??)
||0.5 / 0.9
|Heat up time to 70?? (min)
|Bath opening / depth (W x L, D) (mm / inch)
||498 x 300, 165 / 19.6 x 11.8, 6.5
|Exterior (W x L x H) (mm / inch)
||564 x 392 x 290 / 22.2 x 15.4 x 11.6
|Net weight (kg / lbs)
||18.5 / 40.8
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz)
?? The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
?? Technical data (according to DIN 12876)
?? Bath fluid : Waterr>