The new ELMI CM-8S is the next generation of our popular CM series centrifuges. Featuring our patented SkySpin™ motor controller and a large colorful LCD display the CM-8S brings a new level of control and customization to the classic centrifuge. Redesigned, rubberized start and stop buttons make the centrifuge simple to operate, while the deeper digital settings menu allow the user to fine tune the program to their exact preference.
- Compact and Versatile. CM-8S, with its exceptionally slim design, is one of the most compact and versatile swing-out centrifuges on the market.
- Designed for safety. This centrifuge is cold room and refrigerator safe, and comes equipped with a transparent lid and automatic lid lock for extra convenience and safety.
- Rapid acceleration/Braking system. The CM-8S has a rotational speed of up to 4,500 RPM, and comes with a highly responsive rapid acceleration/braking system.
- Outfitted with a user-friendly, digital LCD display and rub-berized start/stop buttons, and a digital rotor imbalance sensor, this unit is truly de-signed with ease-of-use and customization in mind.
– SkySpinTM patented motor controller.
– Sensorless Accu-Logic architecture.
– Digital speed and balance controller.
– Increased durability.
– Smooth, noiseless and non-heating operation.
|Rotor Rotation Speed||RPM||100 – 4,500|
|Timer||min||1 – 99|
|Maximum Centrifugal Force||RCF (G-Force)||3,500|
|Working Temperature Range||˚C
|from +10 up to +40
from 50 to 104
|Relative Air Moisture at 20˚C (68˚F)||%||80|
|Voltage and Frequency||V, Hz||100 – 240V; 50/60Hz|
|Maximal Consumable Power||W||250|
|Size (L x W x H)||mm
|430 x 410 x 220
16.9 x 16.1 x 8.6
- 2 Year Warranty
- Compact and Versatile
- Designed for safety
- Rapid acceleration/Braking system
- User-friendly operation