Structural Functional Features
- Small incubator with compact design.
- Structure that circulates internal air for temperature control.
- Design with door that opens downward, minimizing the required space on the side of the device.
- Convenient internal observation door with a sight window.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate temperature control through temperature calibration and microprocessor PID.
- Clear VFD panel for convenient operation status checking.
- Easy operation with touch button and jog dial.
- Over-temperature and over-current limiter function.
- Provides notification/alarms when the door is open for an extended period of time.
- Alarm function when temperature sensor is disconnected.
|Chamber volume (L / cu ft)
||10 / 0.4
|Range (?? / ??)
||Amb. +5 to 65 / Amb. +9 to 149
|Fluctuation at 37?? (???? / ??)
||0.5 / 0.9
|Variation at 37?? (???? / ??)
||0.5 / 0.9
|Heating time to 37?? (min.)
|Recovery time at 37?? (min.)
|Interior (W x D x H, mm / inch)
||278 x 262 x 160 / 11 x 10.4 x 6.3
|Exterior (W x D x H, mm / inch)
||400 x 410 x 264 / 15.7 x 16.1 x 10.4
|Net weight (Kg / lbs)
||13.0 / 28.7
|Quantity of shelves (standard/max.)
||2 / 4
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz, A)
?? The lowest temperature that can be controlled depends on changes in room temperature and sample temperature. Therefore, please contact the
distributor of our products before purchasing for technical consultation.
?? Technical data (according to DIN 12880 before 2013))efore 2013)