Structural Functional Features
- Large-capacity incubated shaker model.
- Up to 80?C, 500rpm enables setting of various experimental conditions.
- It is convenient for attaching and detaching a large amount of sample because structure of door is lowering from the rear to the front. (registration: 30-2014-0060254)
- Three operating modes: Temperature & Shaking, Temperature, or Shaking.
- Easy to move/fix the product.
- Stable shaking of high-load samples.
(patent registered: 10-1678160)
Use Convenience Features
- Accurate rpm and temperature control through temperature auto-tuning / microprocessor PID and calibration.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Countdown timer (999 hours 59 minutes) of shaking operation.
- Spill drain port for internal cleanliness and easy maintenance.
- Electronic over temperature protection system.
(A-OT, advanced over temperature limiter)
Independent precision temperature sensor and controller provides more secure and reliable over temperature protection.
- Conventional over-temperature protection system.
(B-OT, backup over temperature limiter)
A backup device against electronic system failure, mechanically preventing over temperature even when there are electronic errors.
- Soft s”art and stop shaking function.
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Displays all information such as device operation and error occurrence.
- Overcurrent protection device restricts operation when objects are caught inside the system and shaking is not possible.
- Real-time self-diagnostics to check equipment for abnormal conditions.
- Alarm is generated by monitoring difference between actual rpm/temperature and set rpm/temperature.
- Automatic rpm adjustment when device instability occurs. (high rpm, overload, weight imbalance, etc.)
- Detects abnormal conditions relating to the platform on which the sample is placed and stops the operation.