Structural Functional Features
- Wide temperature range that can be controlled up to 250?C.
- Intuitive operation with color touch display.
- Airflow optimized for uniform heat transfer.
- Superior insulation and enclosed design minimize energy loss and reduce operating costs.
- Easy to open and close the door. Soft handle minimizes shock to the sample.
- Stainless steel interior and shelves are excellent in terms of corrosion resistance and clean maintenance.
- Easy to clean as inner edges are curved.
- Two vent holes for gas discharge at the top.
Use Convenience Features
- 3-point temperature calibration, high temperature accuracy over a wide temperature range.
- Precise temperature control with temperature auto-tuning.
- Easy to adjust air circulation speed.
- Wait On/Off timer. (up to 99 hours 59 minutes)
- Microprocessor PID method for precise temperature control.
- Displays all major operation information on the main screen.
- Operation and data management with computer connection.
- Monitor via mobile app anytime, anywhere with LC Connected. (mobile monitoring system)
(when purchased LC GreenBox)
- Automatic restart of operation when power is restored after sudden power failure.
- Top-rated overheating protection system.
- Over temperature limit function.
- Safety circuit design to protect against overcurrent and overheating.
- Equipment surface that is safe to use even at higher temperatures.
- Safe surfac” temperature even when operating at higher temperatures.
- Triple-toughened viewing window for safe and convenient observation even at high temperatures. (OF-PW)
- Malfunction prevented by controller lock function.
- Self-diagnostics function to check abnormal condition of temperature sensor.
- Possible to set and save 10 programs.
- Up to 10 steps can be set per program.
- Set time up to 99 hours and 59 minutes per step.
- Includes useful scheduler management functions such as program operation range and repeat interval setting.
- Program repetition possible up to 99 times.
- Possible to set temperature rise time. (maximum 4.7??C/