Selectable materials according to purpose of use
- Choice of two series: polymethylpentene (PMP)
transparent material and polypropylene (PP)
translucent material with excellent chemical resistance.
- PMP: 135°C / PP: 121°C Autoclavable
Structure that can allow for accurate pouring without spillage
- Pointed spout allows for dripless pouring of even highly viscous solutions.
Extended use area and excellent material
- Flat bottom shape for use on a magnetic agitator.
- Structure that does not become easily deformed.
- Convenient to use as it does not bend easily even when grasped in the hand.
- Plastic beaker conforming to ISO 7056 standards.
- Repetitive use possible with excellent chemical resistance.
- Five different capacity configurations from 100ml to 2000ml.
Convenient design for actual users
- Stackable design that can store stacked beakers of the same capacity and save storage space.
- Easy to remove stacked beakers.
- Scales are engraved and do not come off even after long periods of use.